The product picture may be different from the actual product, and the product size is manually measured, and there is an error. Please refer to the actual product.
The KADELE Pisces building block kit contains 77 parts. This is a difficult puzzle game. Through the puzzle, children can build their own constellation models, which can give children a rich sense of accomplishment. It is suitable for children over 8 years old.
KADELE building blocks are integrated into the STEM education knowledge system, which can help children lay a solid foundation in science, technology, engineering and mathematics, effectively exercise and cultivate children’s patience, thinking and logic ability, hand-eye coordination, imagination and creativity! Also can be used as holiday gift, birthday gift, etc.
KADELE building block kits are all made of high-quality ABS plastic, which is a safe, non-toxic, odorless, and BPA-free material. All modules are integrally formed, with bright colors, very smooth surface and very good texture.
Perfect assembly is a very challenging activity for children, so we provide each product with complete paper assembly instructions and video instructions (scan the QR code on the product packaging to watch the video instructions)
At the same time, the packaging box is also a display box. You only need to tear off the label, and you can get a perfect display box. The bottom of the display box can be structurally connected to the model, and the structure at the top can be firmly connected to other display boxes. Save more space for your results presentation.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.
WELCOME TO OUR STORE